It’s been a busy couple of days on the railroad! Thursday, Kevin came over again and we got some benchwork in, and yesterday I went down and finished those projects up. There’s now continuous benchwork from Corinna all the way around to the upper yard throat at Searsport! Here’s a collection of pictures of the progress …
Next order of business is to get some roadbed down on the new sections, and then some track! I’m down to my last few sections of roadbed, and my local hobby shop was just about out, too. I’ve ordered a couple of boxes. Hopefully, the mainline can be completed in the next week!
At some point soon, I’ll also need to tackle the modifications to Corinna which will make the yard function better as a terminus — the current arrangement only really works as a mid-line facility.