Just a quick update from The On30 Guy TM shop:
- All outstanding orders have been shipped!
- Folks who are waiting on shipments should have them by or before next Monday.
- There are a limited number of DelTang Throttles and Receivers IN STOCK!
- I have a number of Turnigy 180mAh battery packs IN STOCK!
- Yes, it appears that the 180mAh battery packs are back in production, at least for now.
- 260mAh and 300mAh battery packs with the connectors I sell are still not available.
- Significant progress is being made on the improved throttle for use with DelTang receivers that we’ve been working on for the past 18 months or so.
- The new throttle kits will be manufactured for The On30 Guy and The Dead Rail Guy by Berrett Hill Trains, maker of the TouchToggle line of layout control products, and will feature Berrett Hill’s signature plug-and-play assembly.
- The new low-profile cases will feature CNC cut front panels with custom-printed overlays to further ease assembly and operation.
- I expect that these new throttles will replace the DelTang Tx21 kits I currently sell, and should be shipping in the first quarter of 2018.
Finally, I’ve registered a new domain! You can now reach this site at http://www.thedeadrailguy.com!